Sedona Faith & Family Film Festival
Faith and Family Film Festival Overview
Our first ever Sedona Faith And Family Film Festival, held March 1st - 4th, 2012, was a big hit and well received within the community. We showed 9 Movies over 4 days, all faith and family based, and had a lot of fun doing it!
Our vision is to bring Christian Faith based and Family Centered movies to Sedona every 6 weeks or so; PLUS to bring them to a big screen, not just in a church. Many people will come to a movie theater that would not normally step foot into a church. As the apostle Paul says in 1 Corinthians 9:22 "So that by all possible means (we) might save some."
Over the summer months, June 24th, July 22nd, and August 26th, 2012, we showed a series of 3 movies once a month. We had a great showing and reviews on all three movies. In particular, our July movie also benefited House of Ruth, our local Pregnancy Crises Center. And our August movie was donated to the community at no cost, as a Thank you for their support.
Then we will fix our sights on our 2nd Annual - Sedona Faith and Family Film Festival, which is slated for April 6, 7, and 8, 2013. The line up promises to be extraordinary, and hopefully we'll have some surprise visits to throw in!
But this venture does not come without costs - both monetarily and voluntarily... So, you ask: "How can I help?"
- VOLUNTEER: 2 - 4 HOURS per Week to help circulate information and brochures in Sedona, VOC, and the Verde Valley
- VOLUNTEER: 6- 8 HOURS per Month to help make phone and follow up phone calls in all areas of need
- HELP: Create and maintain Web Page, other Social Media, and Email Lists
- PLEDGE: $50 - 100 per month for 6 months (View our brochure for Sponsorship Packages)
- PLEDGE: $250 - 500 One Time Offering (View our brochure for Sponsorship Packages)
Make a commitment today! We appreciate it!
Be Sure to Visit us at www.Facebook.com/FaithAndFamilySedona for upcoming movies & current events!